A Different Kind of Care
Memory & Movement Charlotte opened in 2013 as a nonprofit medical practice devoted to a different kind of care.
We offer a family-focused approach to Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other memory and movement disorders.
At the heart of our practice is a commitment to provide medical expertise, time and resources to serve each patient and family (caregivers) as we navigate this journey together.
At Memory and Movement Charlotte we:
- Provide a comprehensive medical evaluation
- Help families develop personalized care plan
- Offer continuing education for caregivers focus on home safety and avoiding falls
- Communicate with your other medical providers
- Talk honestly about life issues and how to manage them
- Stress exercise, social interaction and positive thinking